Microsoft Exchange Online is designed for organizations who want to get the benefits of cloud-based email without sacrificing the business-class capabilities that Exchange Server has been providing for decades.
Built on the same technology as Exchange Server 2010, Exchange Online provides organizations with the latest capabilities including built-in archiving, optional Conversation View, and MailTips, along with powerful web-based tools for managing online deployments. With Exchange Online, Microsoft handles the ongoing maintenance, patches, and upgrades of the Exchange infrastructure while providing IT administrators the control and flexibility they require.
- Industry-leading, always-up-to-date antivirus and
- Disaster recovery though continuously-replicated, geo-redundant data centers that are third-party certified to international standards
- Robust management tools that keep IT administrators in control of user permissions, distribution lists and security policies similar to a sophisticated on-premises deployment
- Familiar end-user experience with the same Microsoft Outlook and Office programs your users know, ensuring a minimal learning curve
- Interoperable with most of the devices you use today, including PCs, Macs, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, iPhones and Nokia as well as all current major web browsers
- Large 25 GB mailboxes and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- 24/7, IT-level support over the phone, the web or email
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement