With Microsoft Office Professional Plus, you get the latest version of the Office applications, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services, so you can access your documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device*. Office Professional Plus includes the new Office Web Apps, online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, which let you review and make light edits to documents directly from a browser.
The flexible pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing of Office Professional Plus provides your organization with purchasing flexibility, and robust management and deployment tools give you the IT control to adapt to evolving business needs.
- Master your Inbox and calendar with Conversation View and other advanced management tools in Outlook
- Leverage the power of business and social networking right within Outlook with the Outlook Social Connector
- Collaborate with control and confidence with co-authoring
- Instantly share slideshows, across town or around the world with PowerPoint Broadcast Slide Show
- Create presentations that are as brilliant to watch as they are easy to create with new video and photo editing tools in PowerPoint
- Quickly work with hundreds of millions of rows of data in Excel. Transform enormous quantities of data into meaningful information
- Work from virtually any place and any device with the Office Web Apps*
*An appropriate device, Internet connection, and supported Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser are required. There are some differences between the features of the Office Web Apps and the Office 2010 applications.